Author Topic: Wedding Help?  (Read 3295 times)

Offline YAMRED

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wedding Help?
« on: October 16, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »
 Hi I wondered if you can help me.
I,m getting married on the 19th of december this year at a small church on top of the hill in Crayke near york.
My father died when i was 16 now i,m 34 and we both loved motorcycles very very much. He had a triumph t110 as well as many others triton etc.
Now at his funeral someone...we don't know who it was turned up at the church and lent a triton or a t110 against the church wall and halfway through the service they left never to be seen again!!!
Now what i,m after is i,m to hire a bike... not ride it because its in winter and i appreciate we don't know what will be on the road.
But just for about half an hour before the service and have the bike parked up near church gate for people arriving and then leave when ever you want during or after.
I don't mind what it costs i could even hire it for the weekend and keep it at the venue in a secure shed which is 100 meters from the church which we are staying at for three days...
Can you help me at all please!!!!
My fathers triumph had registration TRY777 Ihave spent ten years looking for it but can't find it anywhere... He had a one off Triton built by a man called Ray Chase in Ripon where he worked as a lad and at one time... Please can you help?
I'd buy one but there is never any available!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:13:47 PM by YAMRED »