Motorcycle Discussions > British Bikes

T120 Petrol Tank/T100 Petrol Tank?

(1/2) > >>

andyw1260:
Hello All

I am desperate for a UK 1968 T120 Petrol Tank (4 Gallon) could somebody inform me if a UK 1966 T100 Tank is the same 4 Gallon Tank, it's looks the same I just wanted to be sure of the size and that the 3 fixing points are the same. As I have seen one for sale.

Andy West    

Thanks for your time

L.A.B.:
They do not appear to be exactly the same, as they have different part numbers, also the 1966 500 (non-US) tank is listed as being 3 gallons capacity.
If the tank you have seen advertised is indeed a 4 gallon one then it may not originally have belonged to a T100?

andyw1260:
Hello LAB

Thanks for your advise again, I am going to a Auto Jumble this Sunday in Suffolk so will continue my search there.  My last posting was about a QD wheel, I have since obtained a spare QD hub for £30 it's in very good condition little used.

Thanks for your time

Andy West      

L.A.B.:

--- Quote ---I am going to a Auto Jumble this Sunday in Suffolk
--- End quote ---

If you mean the Copdock Show?
http://www.copdock-cmc.co.uk/events_2006.htm

Then I will probably be there myself!

andyw1260:
Hello LAB

It's my local show just a couple of miles away at the show ground.  It's a good show must take a lot to put  it on, there are more bikes in show than the were at the BMF rally which was very poor on classic bikes this year,  Last year there was a French stunt man on BMW's doing his tricks on a small internal road, he was the best I have seen.
Got my bike entered, I get free admission, save £5 pound tight old man I am!!

Take Care

Andy      

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version