Motorcycle Discussions > British Bikes

Feature Film needs classic bikes!

(1/1)

martini:
hi all, hope you don't mind this small intrusion into the classic bike world. we are a small production company currently producing a feature film in London. This is a low budget affair and therefore we need all the help we can get. Our leading character, Adam, is a motorcycle nut and rides a classic Norton. As we are on a small budget, its impossible for us to buy such a model to feature in the film, so we are hoping that there are some Norton owners out there who would be interested in having their motorcycle featured in the film. Our leading actor has a motorcycle license and would only be needed to start the engine and take off, as well as ride into shot. No actual riding. All the riding shots we would do, we'd like to do with the actual owner, dressed up like our leading actor. We have 16 days scheduled for filming and at the moment we would need such a motorcycle for brief periods during the day, for three non consecutive days. Is anyone out there interested? anyone wants to appear as a double riding their bike on a film? obviously, we will have full insurance and will do everything to guarantee safety. if you are interested, please contact me via this hotmail address and include your contact details. i will then call you back from our office and give you our full details, a more accurate filming schedule and details of the film. Alternatively, if you can think of anyone who might be interested, feel free to pass on our details to them. thank you! martini

martini:
Thanks to Nigel I have become aware of a couple of things: my email address doesn't show up. Doh! here it is: martini4all@hotmail.com

The other question that came up is: are we only looking for Norton's? the truth is, we'll take anything that is offered to us as long as it is applicable. that is, we are looking for a nice, classic bike that will look good on screen and will make our character look like someone who knows a thing or two about bikes. I'm sure we'd be happy with a Triumph or any other nice classic bikes.

Thanks Nigel for pointing out the obvious! martini

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version