Author Topic: French Motorcycles Enthusiasts  (Read 19469 times)

Offline mick66

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: French Motorcycles Enthusiasts
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
Hi Joe

1950,s french bikes are a bit late for me, i,ve only got 20,s and 30,s stuff which is a lot harder to find bits for.
E Bay france is your first stop for parts also Leboncoin is another good site in France, compare prices with other stuff similar to what you want first, some times they don,t have a clue what things are worth so you either get a bargain or they just put a big price on it and see what happens.
Don,t use google translator, use Bing translator, it,s free and does the job spot on.
For any info you want go on the LVA Moto - Forum, there are guys on there like Loulou32 who can answer your technical questions in seconds, they are extremely helpful guys, any problems e mail me at mickc@mickc.karoo.co.uk.
Cheers

Offline JoeJ

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: French Motorcycles Enthusiasts
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 03:41:36 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the information.  I will check out the sites you mention.  I recently missed a gas tank for sale on Leboncoin, but there seem to be a number of them that come up for sale.

I am not sure how long this restoration will take, but once I am done I would like to tackle a 20 or 30s Terrot or other bike.  But first I need to get this one started and finished :)

I will probably be in touch with questions!  Thank you very much!

Joe