Author Topic: British Iron In India  (Read 4408 times)

Arthur Steele

British Iron In India
« on: September 10, 2005, 06:45:38 PM »
 ;DHi folks,
 this is to introduce myself...I am aserious collector of old brit bikes here in India...I have 40 bikes  mostly singles  and a few twins. What i need desperatly is information !!! Settings , clearences etc  its difficult to restore a bike without detailed info..so anybody who has old manuals  and can send me pages or uploads etc would be of great help  please do let me know.  I will be posting specfic questions in the future   and all letters will be answered
 thanks
 Arthur

Offline L.A.B.

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: British Iron In India
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 08:47:16 PM »
Arthur,

I have a good selection of parts books, workshop manuals, service sheets and magazine articles in my archive for mostly BSA, Norton and Triumph models and I would be happy to try and give you any information you may need or suggest where you could find it.
L.A.B.

Arthur Steele

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 03:08:05 PM »
HI,
 Many thanks....I will get back to you with some spesific questions  especially as I have just opened up a B31 which has what I think is a 500 M20 Gearbox  and thats a box I know nothing about.....could you give me your e mail so we could communicate direct instead of through the group ????

Offline L.A.B.

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »
Arthur (and others),

If you click on the small 'single envelope' icon above where it says 'Gender' to the left side of member's  message or below 'Guest' if they aren't a member you may be able to send an e-mail to that person.

If you are signed in as a member you can use the members list, also you should see a small 'letter page and envelope' icon which you can use to send a private message that another member can read when they log in.

Perhaps you should consider becoming a member Arthur? 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 07:35:13 AM by L.A.B. »
L.A.B.