Author Topic: Oficial presentation.  (Read 3268 times)

Offline campos2401

• Advanced Member
  • Just starting....!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Oficial presentation.
« on: May 01, 2007, 08:30:18 AM »
From Oporto-Portugal, a "just starting...." classic bike adicted...., that  wants to learn, with people from the
"classic bikes adicted,land...."!
The only steps i have done, untill now:to buy 3 bikes, without my wife knowledge, that remain in a friend garage....
The second step will be to learn everything, and to  spend money(again without my wife permission....), on those 3 bikes....
The third step will be the offer of those 3 bikes to my wife, as soon as they are "brand new", in our marriage birthday(doing so, i think i will have official permission to buy more 3 units....)....
My wife rides a BMW K1 from 1993, i ride almost everything, because i belong to an motorcycle dealer in Oporto(Harley-Davidson,BMW,Triumph,KTM,Kawasaki...)!
My first 3 classic bikes?Honda CB 900 Bol D Ór, Honda CB 500 Four, Honda CB 750 Four....sorry , no British, untill now( i´m looking for a Velocete 350, and an Royal Enfield.....)! What do you think? Please tell me the true...
allright? Sorry for my english, but it is only the result of two years, when i was 13/14 ....
All the best to all of you, pls.feel free if you need something from my city, from my country, or from ....me!

Offline Oldgit

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Oficial presentation.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 04:13:34 AM »
Welcome aboard. It's a whole new world.  ;D