Author Topic: Thanks from Italy  (Read 6639 times)

Offline seasong

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks from Italy
« on: September 26, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
 Hi Nigel
Thanks for Your kind e-mails, and for Your site which  is really something for every real enthusiast, I had very pleasuring time watching the videos and earing at all those amazing roaring beauties, furthermore I found it very interesting and helping for all of us old-nails-lovers, thank You for what You do, I’ll give out Your address at our next club reunion next Thursday so that other members can enjoy it. Talkin’ about the club two weekends ago we actually  has  had our yearly reunion, of which I send You the poster, I whished to send you some pics but I don't managed, any address to do it ?. The club is totally dedicated to beautiful british machines, we has had friends visiting us from Switzerland (Amici Moto Inglesi Vezio and Black Shadow Club Allstetten ), Milan (British Bike’s Best), Uboldo (Ariel Moto Club Italia ), along with friends coming from other cities of bella Italia and some friends from Austria all of them riding on Brit-iron beauties, wishing You all the best I want to thank You again for the very high quality parts You sent to me and pleading You to forgive me for my fair English!  Ciao from Italy.

;)                                      Seasong

Offline seasong

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thanks from Italy
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:50:24 AM »
 :'( No answer :'(. OK, here is a link to whoever may be interested in what is the british bikes scene in south europe, where the wheater is fair and the sun shines ( well not in this case, it was hell out there) :D, a big ciao to whoever share the pleasure and the pain of riding british ;)  http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=46925972&albumId=2440791