Author Topic: Anyone building a motorbike with a friend or family member?  (Read 5548 times)

Offline olliep

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this and I hope you don't consider this spam.

I'm looking for people to feature in a documentary web series that has a theme of close friends and family and the way they communicate.

I think it would be cool to feature two people building a bike together, and thought I would put a call out on here to see if anyone is interested.

Let me know if you, or someone you know, is interested or even if you know a more suited place to find someone. You can email me at ollie@spreadingjam.com

To the mods, please let me know if you have a problem with this post or if there is a more suitable place to put this.

Thank-you for your time

Ollie

wetdog

Re: Anyone building a motorbike with a friend or family member?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
"close friends and family and the way they communicate.".............. might be a bit sh*t dont you think , we just talk

Offline Searchguru

• Advanced Member
  • Suck, squeeze, bang, blow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 09:50:19 PM »
A little harsh. As I can't see your face or hear the intonation of your voice I can't tell if you're joking, serious or confrontational. There are many ways to communicate so I imagine that's what the documentary is looking at.

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
Not incestuous then?
I only just realised what suck, squeeze, bang, blow means.  At the third stroke it will be nearly over.

wetdog

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »
"A little harsh. As I can't see your face or hear the intonation of your voice I can't tell if you're joking, serious or confrontational. There are many ways to communicate ( give me an example that might suit a bike build situation ) so I imagine that's what the documentary is looking at." .............................. the doc says its about how you communicate , if you where building a bike with your son (daughter ,wife,mate ) so  hes in the same garage and say you need a 7/16 spanner do you , send a letter , try and reach it with your foot , point , or Ask ? have you ever watched orange county choppers ? what a load of sh*t . If it was about the bike i may watch it but he states ""the way they communicate"   bit like a wildlife doc about birds

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »
I think Choppers is a good example of extroverts but itīs been done to death.
Do we think OilyPee has thought where to put it?