Author Topic: She's hot  (Read 9244 times)

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: She's hot
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2022, 08:49:12 AM »
Sadly, most people have always relied on prejudice and received opinions.

But of course "your" opinions are received and prejudiced, while "mine" are considered and researched.

Offline Oggers

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2022, 09:12:40 AM »
Ian

To an extent I agree. It was indeed never the norm for many folk. However, it was there nevertheless, usually prevelant in those with influence and power, and until a couple of decades ago prevented the slide into histrionic oblivion we all must endure today.

Offline john.k

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2022, 06:56:34 AM »
You must get with the times ..Its now called "Mansplaining"........as you might have guessed,thats where an older male is telling millenials what to do...Particularly abhorrent to 30 something wimmin.

Offline Oggers

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2022, 11:38:49 AM »
Many 30 something wimmin are all to keen to interpret simple explanation or advice as being told what to do. Invariably it is not the man being patronizing, rather the woman being deliberately over-sensitive using any excuse to take offence in order to denigrate the man. To me, it is a deeply abhorrent trait and is one of many reasons why I simply avoid such folk in these psychologically disturbed times.   
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 12:38:44 PM by Oggers »

Offline john.k

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2022, 08:52:02 AM »
Saw good one t'uther day online somewhere.....anyhoo ,boss is interviewing,offers millenial the job,as she is the only one came to interview.........he says ,OK ,you ve got the job Ill see you at 8am sharp tomorrow morning......She ..OMG,you are coming into my house  tomorrow morning !