Author Topic: Suzuki GT or T 500  (Read 4687 times)

Offline minpops

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Suzuki GT or T 500
« on: May 25, 2006, 05:47:34 PM »
HI I am new to this forum. I have  Just sold my Honda Firestorm to fund a classic Jap bike. Iam looking for a good (best I can afford) GT or T 500. Any help appreciated tracking a good example down. I used to have a GT in early 80's and loved the 2 stroke feel but big enough to still pull from low down.  Thanks

Offline keith82

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Suzuki GT or T 500
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 03:42:14 PM »
I noticed that you had placed an add on this site for a GT500 back in May.
If you are still looking,
I have a mint condition blue 1977 GT for sale.
All the paintwork is in perfect condition, there is no rust or blistering, the bike is MOT'ed and taxed; however, it has only seen 20miles since the last MOT, and only on the sunny days, otherwise it is kept in a heated garage. I have it hooked up to a trickle charger and once a week it gets started and run round the block if weather permits.

Unfortunately I can’t enclose a photo of the bike, as the maximum limit of attachments on this site is only 100kb
If you are interested, I can email you some photos directly if you forward your e-mail address.

Regards

keith.marr@petrofac.co.uk

Offline L.A.B.

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
Unfortunately I can’t enclose a photo of the bike, as the maximum limit of attachments on this site is only 100kb

If you wish to add a photo to your message then you can open a free web photo album account ('Photobucket' for example? http://photobucket.com/ ) and then upload any photo/s that you want to show to your new album.

Then insert (copy-paste) the 'IMG' (for this type of forum) photo address to your Vintagebike message.  
L.A.B.

Offline VintageBike

• YaBB Administrator
  • Advanced Member
  • Not quite enough bikes in the garage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 01:21:21 AM »
There is now an ad for this bike in the "for Sale" section of the site.

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/BikesforsaleRtoZ.htm

cheers

Nigel.