Author Topic: 1927 Indian Scout 37" Bores Twin  (Read 9883 times)

Offline SYRON

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
1927 Indian Scout 37" Bores Twin
« on: April 12, 2009, 07:20:32 PM »
Hello all, I have this bike that has been restored, it was completely stripped down and then rebuilt, the engine number is BG 2276.
New rings and main bearings were also fitted and the mag was also overhauled, I also have a spare mag that was also overhauled, the tyres are good, the pic's show the bike a little dusty, but in the shed where I keep it, it is not dust proof and we have not had rain for a few months.

I am wanting to sell this bike, thus I would like to know from you all what is it worth? Money is short and times are hard. I also have the Indian signs for the tank etc.

My cell number is 082 499 1924
South Africa

Offline boardtrack

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1927 Indian Scout 37" Bores Twin
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »
Looks like a very nice Scout.  

Times are tough in the US too.  

I'm not a potential customer, just wondering if you've sold it & how much the 'tough times' have effected the classic market in SA.

It's down a lot in this area, but the sad thing is people who HAVE to sell only because of the economy, but are selling motorcycles they care for so much.  

Good luck

Offline boardtrack

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:19:02 AM »
Looks like a very nice Scout.  

Times are tough in the US too.  

I'm not a potential customer, just wondering if you've sold it & how much the 'tough times' have effected the classic market in SA.

It's down a lot in this area, but the sad thing is people who HAVE to sell only because of the economy, but are selling motorcycles they care for so much.  

Good luck

Offline Buzz Kanter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:35:31 PM »
You can try to post this info and photos of your old Indian on the Classic American Iron web site at www.caimag.com. It's free and the site gets lots of traffic.