Author Topic: rickman enfield/royal enfield  (Read 5443 times)

Offline eleduc

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
rickman enfield/royal enfield
« on: November 13, 2005, 10:22:30 AM »
i have a friend that has a rickman enfield,rickman metisse,road race frame...royal enfield, 750 interceptor. he was wondering if anyone might be interested. sorry i dont know much more about them at this time but if someone is interested, i will find out more and post. i just ran across this site and decided to put some feelers out. thx  

Offline L.A.B.

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: rickman enfield/royal enfield
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 07:13:51 PM »
Interested?......Certainly!

Do you or your friend have any photos of them?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 07:18:34 PM by L.A.B. »
L.A.B.

Offline eleduc

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
i just talked to the owner and found out a little more on bike. he was in the process of restoring the bike,so its not all put together however this is what he told me what he has. it is a rickman enfield has the rickman metisse road race frame and he has 2 royal enfield 750cc interceptor motors. they are all in great shape. he will be taking pictures of all, so i will be able to send some to anyone that would like to see. the owner does not use the computer to much and asked if i would help on this transaction, so i appoligize that i cant answer your question better. so if you want more detailed info post your question and i will get your answer. will keep checking back to stay current on forum. thx for your interest. have a great day.......

Offline L.A.B.

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 02:09:43 AM »
Thanks!
Perhaps you wouldn't mind e-mailing any photos to Nigel (VintageBike) when they become available? I am sure he would be happy to include them in the photos section here.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 02:10:31 AM by L.A.B. »
L.A.B.

Offline Razpootin

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 05:39:07 AM »
Any more info on this bike??  Is this by chance #1122RE, from  New Mexico, now returned to England??