Author Topic: INFORMATION HELP?  (Read 5234 times)

Offline YAMRED

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
INFORMATION HELP?
« on: October 16, 2009, 08:01:46 AM »
Over TEN years i have sent many e mails to many different people and organisations like the following... . . . . ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!
 Hi Please can anyone help me i,m trying to trace my late fathers Triumph. He died from Cancer a while ago when i was young and i always said i would try and find the bike... I,ve been trying for so so long. I have always had bikes and would love to see what ever happened to his beloved bike or any of his bikes he had alot back in the day.
I have pictures of some of them but only the registration of one.
The one i have a picture of is a red triumph with the reg TRY777 With the reg plate running down the front mud guard.
My Fathers name was DAVID RAYMOND TAYLOR and he lived in Topcliffe North Yorkshire and was a bricklayer
I know my father worked as a young lad for a man called RAY CHASE
in Ripon North Yorkshire who built bike frames and bikes from scratch especially triumphs He also made up and bought another bike which i think was a Triumph T110 Motor in a norton Frame?
I know it had a Bright gold tank and i have the original bill of sale here... Please can anyone help me???
Its now three years since i wrote that letter and nothing,,, So this is why i,m trying again for the last time..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 08:10:56 AM by YAMRED »

Offline baxi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: INFORMATION HELP?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »
hi , you could try - terry macdonald he lives ripon area , there is not much he does not know about triumph,s ? .

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: INFORMATION HELP?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:23:09 PM »
I remember Ray Chase, I bought some Triumph bits from him in the mid seventies, quite a character!
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen