Author Topic: ZUNDAPP 200S 1955-6  (Read 5005 times)

Offline jobinjohny

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
ZUNDAPP 200S 1955-6
« on: January 23, 2006, 12:50:28 AM »
LOOKING FOR PARTS TO RESTORE MY ZUNDAPP IF ANY BODY HAS ANY PLEASE ADVICE,   ELECTRIC SWITCHES AND LIGHTING PARTS, REAR LAMPS ARE HARD TO FIND IN GOOD NICK. THANKS JOHN.

Offline ottor

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: ZUNDAPP 200S 1955-6
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 06:24:45 AM »
HI,jj

i have been involved with zundapps 200s and 201s  since i was 16, god thats 50 years ago and still have some bits and pieces. the situation is ,electrical parts and rubber parts are still available in germany the rear light isavailable in the states(repro)but spot on ,if you want to know more,e-mail me.regards.ottor.

Offline jobinjohny

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ZUNDAPP 200S 1955-6
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 09:20:36 PM »
Hi Otter, Many thanks for your response, I started my work at a motorcycle in Salisbury owned by Bob Foster ex TT rider  as a trainee mechanic in 1954blimey thats 52 years ago.
Bella scooters became very popular in this area but very few bikes i was offered this 200s by a guy in Warminster who had tried and failed to get it on the road he had fitted loads of non standard bits and made it look all wrong any way i paid him £225 and got it home restored an age related number and now fully stripped .
Bought from America correct h/lamp shell,ignition switch,speedo and the two rechromed fork shrouds airmailed across for £165, the silencer and ex pipe from Germany £106 brand new inc p+p and when i was in Gemany at Mannheim last Oct a huge auto jumble on a stall was sat a FULLY restored and lined with knee rubbers and new badges cost £104 much much cheaper in Europe than this country.
Many Thanks for reply  if you ever see any bits for sale you know where i am .
Been watching on American Ebay 250 Sabre just sold although not fully correct £2555.17p amazing!!