Author Topic: what do you think of this bike  (Read 6224 times)

andpgud

what do you think of this bike
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:43:32 PM »
Hi guys. After i saw benjamin button I have been dreaming of a vintage bike. What do you think of this bike and what would you recommend me to get. I am searching for something fun and cool for just a normal amount of money. This is a Suzuki LS650

westcoaster

Re: what do you think of this bike
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »
is certainly different,,,maybe it needs attention to rear end but personal choice,,,,,you should have access to lots of vintage classics in the uk,,,personally i love indians,,,bsa and royal enfeld,,,very expensive here in australia

Offline V4

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:42:56 PM »
The LS650 is called the Boulevard S40 here in Canada.  Nicknamed the Savage or Thumper.   It is a single cylinder 650 cc (40 cu in) air cooled.  The bike is narrow, easy to handle, light weight around 350 pounds, hates gasoline, is good looking, inexpensive and what more could anyone ask for.  Great on the back roads but not so on super highways.  Because of the large diameter cylinder it is fairly torquey. I purchased a new model in 2008. 

Offline V4

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 11:45:49 PM »
It's me, V4...... I'm back and have had some time to think about your question you posted back in April of 2010.  Yes, April 2010, one year ago!  I feel appologizies are in order from somebody or everybody for not replying to your thread-question.  It has had many views.  If I had viewed it before today I would have responded immediately back in 2010.  We are at a pinicale of communication with the Internet and so many of us are dilatory in not using it to it's potential.

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:51:38 PM »
I guess you didn't want to reply either, then? ;)

Offline V4

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »
I guess you didn't want to reply either, then? ;)
But I did, twice.