Author Topic: Motorcycle Dyna Roller Starter...  (Read 8904 times)

Offline zjsagurs

• Advanced Member
  • Plato, the man of many predictions
    • View Profile
Motorcycle Dyna Roller Starter...
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:02 AM »
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where I would be able to purchase a Motorcycle Dyna Roller to start motorcycles with. I know in the racing world there are a few types, but don't know who sells them here in the UK.  Also if you know some one who has a 2nd hand one, please let me know.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Zach 8)

thanks,

Z

Offline db133

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcycle Dyna Roller Starter...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
Google Paddock starters or solo starters. They can be purchased but cost lots.
I thought someone was going to make me one but have not heard from then since xmas.
They are quite tricky to get right. Kind regards

Offline fastbikes07

• View Profile
Re: Motorcycle Dyna Roller Starter...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »
Hi, I like your choice and I will tell you about this motorcycle if I found. There are many times in our lives that we wish to put into our photographic memories forever because they gave you the best experience and the best feeling. When we engage in doing our favorite sports or hobby, as in motorcycling, it would seem that every ride is a joy in your life. You feel happy when you really like what you are doing and when just nobody pushes you to do it but you do it in your own will.
Motorcycling can be fun filled and exciting, though it can also be very dangerous sometimes. It is especially dangerous when you don’t wear protective apparel to shield you from the strong wind and dust that you will be facing as you ride. It is always important that when and every time you ride, you wear your appropriate motorcycle jackets to protect you. These jackets will seal your skin and body from any shard or hard objects that may just hit you at any point as you ride. This is because your body is exposed to direct contact with anything along the way because a motorcycle is not like a car or a van with windshield to protect you. Your only protection is what you wear.
Most jackets for riding are leather jackets. Leather makes you feel drier when it is raining because it keeps the moisture out. During warm weather, leather feels cooler because it doesn’t absorb as much heat as other fabric or material.
This is also the reason why most motorcycle apparel are actually leather goods because of its quality. Leather is comfortable, elastic so it is so flexible allowing more freedom to make your moves necessary to better riding. Leather is also sleek and stylish and makes the rider look different yet ravishing.
So, always remember that when you take the ride of your life, you wear your coat of protection as well.