Author Topic: new Italian motorcycle magazine - ITALIAN MOTOR  (Read 4196 times)

Offline italianmotor

• View Profile
    • Email
new Italian motorcycle magazine - ITALIAN MOTOR
« on: July 17, 2010, 03:46:42 PM »
I'm a journalist and photographer here in the UK and have started to publish my own magazine:

ITALIAN MOTOR is a new full colour, A5 digest size, independently published and concisely written and beautifully photographed magazine that lives, breathes and is passionate about Italian motorcycles and motors: classics - some modern - vintage - specials - home built - cafe' racers - scooters - design - people - heritage - meets and events - racers - tests - products, with each issue featuring at least one special Italian car too. For more than 20 years we’ve owned, crashed, rebuilt, photographed, and written about this this stuff. We find them and ride them in Italy, speak to the people who love them, and source features from around the world. We prefer older and unrestored, home built specials and raced, tuned or thrashed, but like shiny, restored or rebuilt too…

Issue One stacks up like this with Italian motors ranging from 1910 to 2010, and is available now through me or the website: www.italianmotormagazine.com

2 x Tonti Guzzi race bikes from Italy and the UK, a feature on Frera, a launch test of the 2010 Ducati Multistrada, Maserati 50cc Rospo, Bimota DB2 ridden, Ducati 50cc stroker special from Spain, part 1 of an article from Italy on a '51 Fiat Topolino 'barchetta corsa', project bikes: bringing an unrestored ‘56 MV Agusta 175cc, and a Moto Guzzi Le Mans Mk2 special back to life, and more.

web: www.italianmotormagazine.com
blog: http://italianmotor.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:18:35 AM by italianmotor »