Author Topic: Electronic Ignition.  (Read 5315 times)

Offline DavidValter

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Electronic Ignition.
« on: June 27, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »
Hello Everyone! I would like to ask a simple question. Please get back to me...
thank you for your attention.

How many classic european bikes owners are interrested in having an electronic ignition fitted to their bike!? This will make your bike even more reliable, easy to start and less problamatic.

Thank you sincerily.

Offline Christian Arapu

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Electronic Ignition.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:16:28 PM »
Hello, David! when i was seen your post, i answer to it fast, because your question is actual at the moment for many classic and antique motorcycles owners. I have a few motorcycles and one of these is called Pannonia T5 (1974) it was made in Hungary. I bought this bike in the very bad condition + little surprise, it hadn't a registration numbers and documents but! at the moment i restored it engine and suspension, But, how it is normally for this bike and for many classic bikes, it have a troubles with ignition by the old mechanism, i was thinking about it, to put on engine a electronic ignition, because when it bike was new, it not had a problems with ignition but time and rust and many time of working make a bad job to this bike.
If the new electro-ignition was not spoil the classic looks of bike, it is a good idea, i can help you, on the many russian forums was posted the many methods  how to make a electronic ignition by yourself
I drove on this motorcycle through the streets in my town)) huh! police wasn't  meet me :D
if you want to speak about something like this, or simply about motorcycles, answer to me on Skype: Axel_Sniper
hey ma bro Pooky! how a u duin!

Offline Jürgen

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Electronic Ignition.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 08:21:41 PM »
Hi, I have a BMW R 51/3 rebuilt! Here the result...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5BJYJly8w

Jürgenπ