Author Topic: What was this scrambler?  (Read 3700 times)

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
What was this scrambler?
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:38:36 AM »
 Does anyone have a program for the first Brian Stonebridge Memorial meeting at Hawkstone Park ? I have a photo of rider  no.63 which I cant attach to this query .  What was the riders name ?  What was the bike? What size was the engine?   I think it was in 1960.

Offline R

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: What was this scrambler?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 01:07:23 AM »
If you google Brian Stonebridge Memorial meeting at Hawkstone Park, there are multiple entries for video footage of that 1960 race. Haven't watched it, but maybe the commentary says something ?

Meanwhile, we need to work on you uplaoding this pic, which makes answering your questions possible. Why won't the pic upload - what does it say ? Or does it need scanning or someone taking a photo of your photo ?  Cheers.

P.S. it seems the film footage is silent, so no commentary....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:20:57 AM by R »

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: What was this scrambler?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:11:31 PM »
 dear R Ive been to  Denia Classic Revival all weekend but Imust thank you for replying. I have scanned a photo before and attached it(of something else) but it took me 4 hours and Ive forgotten how I did it! Ive not had a Computer long, its a Spanish keyboard and NO instruction book. I watched the videos (  8mm ) on Utube etc they are mainly 500s. wink.