Author Topic: Featherbed frame Handling Qualities:  (Read 32580 times)

wetdog

Re: Featherbed frame Handling Qualities:
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 11:56:54 AM »
no me and rex dont see things the same (useualy) he thinks im a pykie living in a small flat , he might be right , but i do think you maybe a dreamer , and to still have a morgage at your age is unusual , leave the bikes alone and buy the house first , after all they are only toys

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 12:51:25 PM »
Far be it of me to want to get into an Internet pissing contest, but I don't think any such thing about you, Mr Dog.
The only subject I can recall that would be even faintly connected with that is where I posted that tax evaders are immoral, to which you replied something along the lines of "then you must be a mug" or something similar.
I've never made any reference to your home or ethnicity, but then why would I? You're just another name on another web-site to me, and of no more interest than any one else.
Sorry, but there it is..

wetdog

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 01:09:47 PM »
thats alzimers for you rex , you just dont notice it............................ "I wouldn't pay too much heed Bomber. On another forum he used to claim he lived on a patch of land and trapped rabbits to eat. I'm guessing it's probably just a lonely soul in a little council flat somewhere..."

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 01:33:17 PM »
Sorry Rex but I recall that too
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen

wetdog

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »
we are all still laughing about it down here , and made the topic more interesting , no offence was taken

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 03:39:10 PM »
Hmm it must be Alzheimers then. I can only apologise, although I shall have to look back to see the context.

wetdog

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 03:41:41 PM »
I can only apologise ?   dont it was a laugh no offence taken

johnnyboy-wonder57

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
Wetdog,
Do'nt you  F***ing dare tell me to leave bikes alone, I'm 55, fit, agile and usually tell people, (when I feel their out of line to their faces), not through a Keyboard and as to the age range of having a mortgage , a bit of a sweeping comment there too, your both lucky to have all that stuff, engines, knowledge, experience,  presumably your both older & wiser than me, lets keep that way shall we?

I don't see motorcycles as toys either!  And, (Rex & Wetdog) stop that old shite about Bomber too, we have heard it before , now either you are both Forum mates,( kiss & make up), or not, (condescending arseholes),your choice!

Oh! & Rex your mate in the pub about Feather-beds, seems to have got quite a few facts wrong.

Cheers

JBW

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 11:20:14 PM »
Hmmm I'm off to bed, that way I won't upset anyone... night night lol
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 11:52:41 PM »
Could we start a new page solely for slagging matches and not fill up sites about motorcycles with it.
What´s a mortgage?. I build my own houses out of scrap as well.
Did anyone watch Le Touquet beach race on Motors TV?
Why doesn´t anyone use their real name on web forums? What are we afraid of?

wetdog

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:48 AM »
jbw ................................ im shaking in me slippers  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

johnnyboy-wonder57

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 08:08:51 AM »
wetdog,
Take a Beechams!

JBW

johnnyboy-wonder57

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
Hi,
Anyone got pictures, or a PSSR screen save of the advert of the Norimp that was on ebay on the 15th January, if so please forward to johnnyboy-wonder57@talktalk.net.

Thanks
John Hall

JBW

wetdog

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 09:35:02 AM »
ok

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2013, 09:45:55 AM »
[quote author=Johnnyboy-wonder link=topic=4488.msg17025#msg17025 date=1360012046]
  And, (Rex & Wetdog) stop that old shite about Bomber too, we have heard it before , now either you are both Forum mates,( kiss & make up), or not, (condescending arseholes),your choice!

Jeez, there's even more! What "old shit about Bomber" and who's heard it before?

Oh! & Rex your mate in the pub about Feather-beds, seems to have got quite a few facts wrong.

No!! ;) He didn't did he? I thought you realised it was ironic hyperbole...you didn't really think it was factual, did you? Really?

[/quote]