Author Topic: Buy Award winning Bike or customize your existing bike  (Read 4695 times)

Offline gassercustoms

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Buy Award winning Bike or customize your existing bike
« on: March 12, 2013, 09:06:34 AM »
Gasser Customs has a well-deserved reputation for building award winning one-of-a-kind custom motorcycles. The builders are a group of highly trained professionals specializing in designing and creating custom, vintage motorcycles such as the:
Triumph Thruxton
CB350
CB750
CB400
CB250
CB550
CB360
CB500

We also offer an assortment of custom motorcycle parts for sale to those preferring the DIY route as well as fabrication services done by a licensed technician to customize your existing bike with the same precision and care that is evidenced in the Custom Silver Bullet Motorcycle for Sale in this ad on Strike Lightning's Used Motorcycles for Sale.

Award winning bike: We are pleased to announce that the “Silver Bullet” took home some super sweet hardware at the 64th annual Grand National Roadster show on Jan 27th in in Pomona!!! Big thanks to everyone that came out to see us it was an absolutely amazing weekend!!! This Grand National Award winning bike is now officially for sale.

The silver bullet came to me in boxes. Like all bikes she was thoroughly striped, cleaned and modified prior to reassembly and customization. She features our very own 304 stainless steel scrambler pipes manufactured by my own hands and are now available to buy from our online store! Also premiering on this bike is our Gasser Customs billet aluminum top triple trees which are also available to purchase. Believe me this bike rides as good as it looks, corners like its on rails and brakes necks wherever it goes! Just like all my 350′s this one can do the ton and then some.

If you're interested in taking a look at the Silver Bullet or would like to have your own bike built to your specs, please contact us using the comments form found below this ad and be sure to visit our website; www.gassercustoms.com.

wetdog

Re: Buy Award winning Bike or customize your existing bike
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:49 PM »
cb 350 ..... 100 plus mph or kph ?, what work have you done to the motor ?

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:38:44 AM »
Drixton stuff I'm guessing
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 10:13:06 AM »
Looks like a nice boy, his gearchange foot must be deformed. There´s something about the bike I don´t like, Maybe it´s too black, and why does the headlight point to the sky? I´m looking for a photo of a mates 305 from 40 years ago, when I find it I´ll post it.

wetdog

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
his gearchange foot must be deformed................................. looks like hes sucked his thumb away an all