Author Topic: 1966 Honda Dream 305 about to be proud owner!  (Read 5097 times)

Offline daywalker

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
1966 Honda Dream 305 about to be proud owner!
« on: June 01, 2013, 03:13:43 AM »
I am very excited to be buying this awsesome classic motorcycle. There might be a few small problems with it but overall in excellent shape. Looks fully restored. I will be aquiring this bike this Monday or Tuesday. I would say it's my first motorcycle but I am selling my 1965 Honda S65 little 63cc motorcycle tomorrow. Movin' on up! If anyone owns a Dream around here I would love to hear your stories or maybe you can help me out in the future. So excited, I joined this forum, lol.

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1966 Honda Dream 305 about to be proud owner!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:55:22 AM »
I rebuilt a 1963 CB77 305cc for my wife a few years ago, it's a great little bike with a good turn of speed too. I think you will find the Dream was the 250cc bike and the 305cc was known as the Super Hawk. Parts are readily available with the exception of silencers which can be got but at an exorbitant price. A problem area I had was threads... all metric but some weird Tpi's.

I'm sure you will have a great time with the bike... enjoy.
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen

Offline patrickT

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1966 Honda Dream 305 about to be proud owner!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 09:40:26 AM »
I am very excited to be buying this awsesome classic motorcycle. There might be a few small problems with it but overall in excellent shape. Looks fully restored. I will be aquiring this bike this Monday or Tuesday. I would say it's my first motorcycle but I am selling my 1965 Honda S65 little 63cc motorcycle tomorrow. Movin' on up! If anyone owns a Dream around here I would love to hear your stories or maybe you can help me out in the future. So excited, I joined this forum, lol.

Hey, how's it going with the bike? Did you get it? Post some pictures! I don't know much about this bike but if it looks like this

then congratulations! It's beautiful!
I acutally own Honda Shadow (not my picture but mine is exactly the same):

and I'm a big fan of Honda! Dream 305 looks awesome!

Regards,
Patrick, Force testing devices