Author Topic: ??? 1934 triumph  (Read 3481 times)

Offline ray

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
??? 1934 triumph
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:04:54 PM »
Just wondering if you may be able to help

I have a , I believe a 1934 triumph possibly a 5/2 ??? single 500cc frame number F1240. it a basket case at the moment slowly working on it. Just wondering if anyone can give me some clues on it's heritage??. I belive it is one of Val Pages first designs when he came from ariel to triumph. I am in Perth Western Australia and trying to find some history behind this bike. I have been searching the net for a couple of years and seem to always end up either in the 1920's or 1937 onwards eg speed twins or tigers i am unable to find info of bikes around this year, You're info / assistance would be greatly appreciated.

There are vintage bike clubs in Oz but they all seem to be more in the twin triumph era.

Specs as I have the bike Single Side Valve 500cc, rigid of course, duplex frame, pre unit of course, if you need any more info which will help please advise.

Offline zjsagurs

• Advanced Member
  • Plato, the man of many predictions
    • View Profile
Re: ??? 1934 triumph
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:59:35 AM »
As mentioned to another Triumph owner; drop me a line at zjsagurs@ibl.bm, and I will put you in touch with someone who can help with dating and providing books.

Zach
thanks,

Z

Offline ray

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: ??? 1934 triumph
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:50:49 PM »
G'day Zach

thanks for the reply. would realy appreciate the info
 every little bit help