Author Topic: Just thought i'd say hi "new member" well older "new member"  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Bentley eight

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just thought i'd say hi "new member" well older "new member"
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »
Hi one and all,
I think im the latest to join and thought i'd better say hi and tell you a bit about me and then talk bikes,
I now live here in france im 65 and been a petrol head both cars and bikes (anything that has wheels on it) since i was kid,
Ive a few bikes ive had for years and made sure i kept them and they're now here in the barn just waiting for me to start loving them again, they've all been stored for the past 9 years due to doing this place up,
Ive 2x triumph's (1966 bonni & the tiger cub 1966) BSA rocket, AJS 1956 500CC, BMW RT " got this new at the time and a velocette LE 200cc
all the bikes are in running order and all have been on the road in the uk on a regular basis,
As i say im getting near to being able to spend a lot of time getting all of them back on the french roads.

Funny enough because we live well into the countrtside it's the LE 200 that im going to get on the road first "it'll just be perfect for the tracks around here and those hot counrty days when a few hours ride is needed We dont see much traffic around these parts and a lot of the country roads are really dust tracks,

Well thats about all i can think of saying ref the intro so 'ill just do a lot of reading the forum and get to know whats going on.
Thanks for your time and regards "Bentely eight. ;)