Author Topic: 2015 ANY RESOLUTIONS ,  (Read 4073 times)

Offline Bentley eight

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
2015 ANY RESOLUTIONS ,
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:15:10 PM »
Well its time of the year again and im sure a few people are thinking of making the 2015 new year resolution ,???

Anyone brave enough to share their's???

Maybe to restore that basket job, or even to ride again after years of thinking about it, :o

Well let us know your 2015 resolution.

Offline Bomber

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 ANY RESOLUTIONS ,
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 12:49:27 PM »
I'm thinking about some power and speed tuning on all my bikes.... by losing 4 stones. they should all be quicker and accelerate better!
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen

Offline mark2

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »
I thought I might take up smoking again to lose weight .

Offline Bentley eight

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 05:48:47 PM »
Hi "Bomber and Mark,
Well they are two very much different idea's bomber wants to get healthy and mark wants to get un-healthy,

Like bomber i could do with losing a few stone (couldn't we all) but after a life from the age of 15 of working ive convinced myself this last part of my life is one that i do whats pleasing to me as long as it's not hurting anyone (or animals) so being a bit rounded is ok by me and my car still pulls the same as it ever did ;)

I dont smoke and im glad i dont, it cost to much and i dont want to be ill due to smoking related illness,

Last january the 1st i decided to smarten myself up and buy some new clothing,

Due to buying this place and it being empty for 25 years im sure you can well understand ive not been out of overalls for the last 9 years and one day while i was having a few thoughts of advice given to me by my father in-law many years ago the thought came back to me of a few things he'd said,

(1) always get hold of the best bed you can afford as you'll spend an 8th of your time in it, (that box was ticked years ago)

(2) wear the very best shoes again you'll be using them most of your life (again very good advice and well used by me)

(3) quality cost, and some folk think it's more expensive "But you'll get your wear and comfort back 10 times over
And the list above along with a few other bits, have always been true,

So it's time to dress and feel smart "hence" this last year ive been trying to buy better clothing and boy do they feel good,
So im going to continue last years resolution and dress better . :)

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
If I dress better people ask me to help them financially.
I have however just bought 2 pairs of winter socks in the poundshop.
Yes Bomber, I came to UK for Winterfest.