Author Topic: Two lambrettas  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Jonny The Goat

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Two lambrettas
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:19:35 PM »
Hi, I have the chance to buy 2 Lambrettas. They are not my thing as not as old as I like my bikes to be. If I buy them it will only be to sell on. One is a Lambretta Jet 200 on a R plate. runs well has log book has some rust in places. The other is a lambretta Grand Prix 200 on a W plate. Turns over and I don't think it will take a lot to get going. Has a bit of rust and a fibreglass replacement front mudguard. Has a log book. Any approx idea of a value on these? I can see the Jet 200 on the net and I am guessing how it is it may be worth around 1750 to 2000? But not much info on the Grand Prix. Hope someone can give me an idea of what I should think of paying and any profit I get from them can go towards something I have more interest in.
                Cheers, Jon   

Offline Rex

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Two lambrettas
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »
Not the desirable early Italian ones, so have a look for completed Ebay listings for a fair idea of what they're worth.

Offline Jonny The Goat

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Two lambrettas
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:40:03 PM »
That's what I normally do as most things seem to be for sale or recently sold on Ebay. I cant see any of the lambretta Grand Prixs though? Just a bit of a odd one.
               Jon.