Author Topic: Aermacchi HD RA(RR) 250 t/s GP Racer 1974?  (Read 7107 times)

Offline taswood

• Advanced Member
  • !
    • View Profile
Aermacchi HD RA(RR) 250 t/s GP Racer 1974?
« on: May 22, 2006, 09:41:22 PM »
Restoration project, may sell when finished. Can anyone help with locating any parts, particularly ignition (Dansi - I think from Benelli 250 2C?) and Lockheed Scarab brake calipers & M/cyl.

Any info at all would be appreciated. Anyone know someone with one of these rare machines?

Please help.

Offline montesaukr

• Advanced Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Aermacchi HD RA(RR) 250 t/s GP Racer 1974?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 01:40:39 AM »
You could try a post on the Classic motorcycle racing club (CMRC) website. They have a lot of technical questions about classic racers on there and many seem to get answered as they are mainly read by fellow classic racers.

Offline myljach

• Advanced Member
  • benelli 2502c
    • View Profile
Re: Aermacchi HD RA(RR) 250 t/s GP Racer 1974?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 06:44:07 AM »
If you try find original ignition, you failed. I search dansi for my benelli 2502c, about 3 year all over the internet,  and no result. If you need profi ignition, you can find it at old sell places with old bike parts, and price is about 150 to 250 EURos, I hawe a friend that hawe restauration workshop in Zagreb (Agram), and use them too models like Kreidler, Ziegler, Sever, Morbidelli, and one 250 Aermacchi. That kind of ignition have add vor Rpm.  If you fail find anithing, and must hawe only a spark, and bike to run, i can send you elektrosheme with parts to make your own ignition vor my benelli, it works like old original, and all pieces is about 5-6 Euro.