Author Topic: Submitting photos.  (Read 4116 times)

Offline wink

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Submitting photos.
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:41:41 AM »
I bought an HP laptop and compatible printer/ scanner 9 months ago. Windows 7. it knows what to do.
I scan large photos, see Sand Racing, and attach them and it reaches this site. Maybe you resize them?
 For xmas i got a digital camera and it takes very good photos, I put the card in the laptop and they download into various files, I´m still finding them.
 The point is when I attach them your site can´t accept them because they are 4´500 Kb instead of 3000. I never got a book with the laptop, as the man in the shop said, it will do what you ask. It must be simple to compress stuff to send it but HOW? I´ve got some thrilling photos of Spanish porridge to share and I`d love to provoke someone.

wetdog

Re: Submitting photos.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »
i have problems with pics here too , go to photo bucket (serch and you will find it ) and load up there and just paste the link on this site , works no problem

Offline AdrianfromOz

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Submitting photos.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 12:44:58 PM »
Hi,

'right click' on the photo you want to resize, and select 'open with', and then select 'paint'.
In the paint program, select 'resize'. 

Select a smaller ratio than what you have, and then go to the home tab, and do 'save as'.
This will ensure you retain the original image as well.

Hope this helps.